Followers

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Delightful Wednesday - Fantasy/Fairy Tales


Hello everyone Jane here! Hope you are all well!

Welcome to another Delightful Wednesday at Digital Delights and Sandy and I are continuing with our Fantasy/Fairy Tale theme for August. 

I used the wonderful GENIE SCOTTIE and MAGICAL DAY SENTIMENT on my project this time!

I die-cut a centre stepper card and used some bauble dies to create my 'Eastern buildings’.

Have a fun and crafty day!
Hugs
Jane xxx


Photobucket

2 comments on "Delightful Wednesday - Fantasy/Fairy Tales "

Julie Richards on August 19, 2015 at 12:14 AM said...

This is one truly magical card, inspirational and original. thanks for sharing

Happy crafting

Julie

Sassy Raggedy on August 19, 2015 at 4:20 AM said...

Fantastic card Jane. Very Very Creative. Hugs, joann