Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Delightful Wednesday- Fantasy/Fairy Tales


This month Jane and I have decided on Fantasy/ Fairy Tales as our theme for the month of August! Jane had started us off with a fabulous creation! If you missed it you need to go back and check it out!
I decided to use Birthday Alien Andy! I thought he was pretty cute! We now have two grandsons so I need to get more boy cards made! The females over rule here 6 to 2, lol!


I used Spellbinders, Standard Circles Large, and Stars Five! The paper is from DCWV, The Halloween & Fall Stack! I colored the image with my Copics! I also used Starburst, Gelly Roll, Galaxy! They are glitter gel pens! Not sure if you can see it, but some parts on the image sparkle!

I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

1 comments on "Delightful Wednesday- Fantasy/Fairy Tales"

Sassy Raggedy on August 12, 2015 at 10:06 AM said...

This is just too cute Sandy. I love your creativity...Hugs, joann