Followers

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Delightful Wednesday - Fantasy/Fairy Tales!


Hello everyone Jane here! Hope you are all well!

Welcome to another Delightful Wednesday at Digital Delights and Sandy and I have decided on a Fantasy/Fairy Tale theme for August. 

I used the gorgeous DELIGHTFUL SNOW on my project this week which is a great value set as it comes with the toadstool for Snow to sit on and a sentiment too! 

I wanted depth and dimension for my woodland scene so I made a diorama style card.  In order for SNOW not to be too lonely I thought it might be nice to add the seven dwarves as well, all of which are expertly played by MR GNOME  who, as you can see, is popping up all over the place!! 
More details are on my blog!

Have a fun and crafty day!
Hugs
Jane xxx

3 comments on "Delightful Wednesday - Fantasy/Fairy Tales!"

Lisa Dryden on August 5, 2015 at 11:50 AM said...

wow !!!! Love this card xxxx its amazing !!!

leslierahye strickland on August 5, 2015 at 1:56 PM said...

This is precious! I love it!

Millie on August 6, 2015 at 7:16 PM said...

This is just PRECIOUS!!Amazing & Adorable!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M