Followers

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Hostess Monday with Nick



Hi Digital Delight´s Lovers!

Today it´s my turn - Nick -  to be your Monday Hostess.
One thing I love about summer is eating ice cream. I like ice cream all year round (lol) but I enjoy it even more a warm summer day, don´t you?
 
 
You can find some great ice cream images at Digital Delights shop. Here are some of my favs:
Ice Cream Parlor Accessories
Ice Cream Parlor Accessories 

Ice Cream Roxy 
   Ice Cream Roxy   
 Patchy Bear
  Patchy Bear
                 
You can get all images in black or white or pre-coloured! 

There are also great paper packs to go with any ice cream related project, I like these ones

Fabulous Fifties Digital Paper Pack
Fabulous Fifties Pack 

  It's a party paper pack 
  It´s a Party Pack
   Spring has Sprung Digital paper pack
                Spring has Sprung Pack  
        I have made an Easel card using another great ice cream image...
Chillin out Maizy
Chillin out Maizy
I also used a sentiment from this set
Ice Cream Sentiments Set

Ice Cream Sentiment Set
This is how it turned out
 
 



I coloured Maizy with ProMarkers. I then fussy cut her out and added her with some 3-d dots.


When you make an Easel card you have to have something to hold the image up. I thought this sentiment would work out great for this, so I added it and some ice creams that I also fussy cut from the pattern paper with some more 3-d dots.


I used some white cardstock to cut out a shape and wrote Wish you a Happy Summer. Will also add our names there later on. This bit you won´t see until you lift up the front page fully. This is what the bottom page look like.




I used lots of layers and matted them with white cardstock. 
Paper is from Sassafras and called Me Likey. I like to use papers that have matching patterns or colours. Then you only need to cut into one paper to make a card but it looks like you used several.


I also used two die cuts, the sun (Lawn Fawn) and the wave (Talored Expression). Also added some yellow eyelets down the bottom. 

Hugs
Nick
xxx

1 comments on "Hostess Monday with Nick"

CRAZYCRAFTSHED on July 27, 2015 at 1:09 AM said...

Gorgeous card Nick
Dianne xx :)