Followers

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Hostess Monday with Jane!


Hi, Jane here and I am your Monday Hostess today!!

Now I LOVE the super cute Jubbly Animal collection that Wendy has created, all of which you can see HERE.  So I couldn't resist using the ridiculously adorable JUBBLY ZEBRA for my card today.
I simply coloured him using a 6B graphite pencil and in honour of his black and white stripes I stuck to this simple colour scheme (with a dash of pink just for fun)!!
 
The sentiment is from the KEEPING IN TOUCH SENTIMENT SET and is so useful for all those ‘not-too-sure-what-to-say’ occasions.

You really are spoilt for choice with Wendy’s awesome images so pop over to the shop  and check them all out!

Have a Delightful Monday, and thank you for looking!
See ya!
Jane xxx

2 comments on "Hostess Monday with Jane!"

Sassy Raggedy on July 13, 2015 at 10:01 AM said...

How adorable Jane. You are so very creative and the touch of pink is the perfect splash of color. I love it. Hugs, joann

Lisa Dryden on July 15, 2015 at 9:08 AM said...

Stunning !