Followers

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Delightful Wednesday with Jane


Hello everyone Jane here! Hope you are all well!
 
Welcome to another Delightful Wednesday at Digital Delights and Sandy and I are sharing our Summer projects with you for the month of July. 
 
Well my garden seems to be full of bees at the moment, a sure sign that summer is here (my dogs do love to chase them!) so I chose to use the utterly adorable QUEEN BEE for my card today.

I coloured ‘her majesty’ with my Spectrum Noir markers and pencils and made her a hive from Kraft card. The sentiment is from the KEEPING IN TOUCH SENTIMENT SET and I decorated with flower gems and bee buttons!
 
More details are on my blog!
 
Have a fun and crafty day!
Hugs
Jane xxx
 

1 comments on "Delightful Wednesday with Jane"

Lisa Dryden on July 22, 2015 at 5:34 AM said...

wow !!! Love this XXXX