Followers

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Delightful Wednesday - Summer!


Hello everyone Jane here! Hope you are all well!

Welcome to another Delightful Wednesday at Digital Delights and Sandy and I are sharing our Summer projects with you for the month of July. 

When I think of summer I think flowers, bees and butterflies hence the image I chose for my project this time.  So please allow me to introduce you to the adorable BUTTERFLY VICKY who very kindly comes with her own sentiment!  How very sweet of her!!

I coloured VICKY with my Spectrum Noir markers and pencils and used a flower shaped die to create my card base. I think I may have gone a little crazy with all the punched butterflies but who doesn’t like to see lots of them in the summer?!!

Have a fun and crafty day!
Hugs
Jane xxx


Photobucket

0 comments on "Delightful Wednesday - Summer!"