Followers

Sunday, June 28, 2015

"Hostess Monday" with Sassy Raggedy


Hi everyone, it's "Sassy Raggedy" here and what a honor it is to be your
Hostess today....

I am sharing a card with you that I saw another very creative person make
and decided I would give it a try.  It is made using some one inch scrapes
and the little squares make up my background papers. 

I decided to use the image "Springtime Lara" which is one of my very 
favorites. The sentiment is from the "Get Well Sentiments Set". 

Such an easy card to make, I just cut the small squares with a one inch punch
and glued onto my card. The image was colored with Copics and as you can
tell there was not any embellishments except the bow. 
"Springtime Lara"




 Find springtime lara here
All Occasions DVD Vol IV

Feel better sentiment set
Get well sentiment set

Thanks so much for joining me today on this "Hostess Monday". 

Did you meet the newest additions to the Design Team. If not check our blog 
and learn a little more about all of us. 

 Sassy Raggedy aka Joann

1 comments on ""Hostess Monday" with Sassy Raggedy"

Wendy on June 29, 2015 at 5:33 AM said...

She's adorable Joann, love the pretty colours and the design with the squares looks fab!
Hugs
Wendy xx