Followers

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Hostess Monday with Katie Tate


Today it's my turn to be Hostess here at Digital Delights Blog and I have an adorable card (well I think so) to share with you :)
I used the super cute Pirate Mitzy and did a sort of patriotic nautical theme and I just love how he turned out!



Card Recipe:
Image - Pirate Mitzy
Sentiment - Ahoy Matey Sentiment Set
Paper Blue and Red - Keeping Memories Alive (16 years old!)
Paper Other - Daisy D's
Corrugated Cardstock - DCWV
Medium - Copic Markers
Wooden Anchors and Ribbon - Michaels
Label Die - Spellbinders
Circle Dies - Lifestyle Crafts






I sure hope you liked him as much as I did and that you'll check out all the wonderful images that Wendy has in store here at Digital Delights!

Katie
Photobucket

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Katie Tate"