Followers

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Delightful Wednesday- May- Masculine


Hey there, welcome to another Delightful Wednesday post!
Hi, it's Sandy here! Jane and I are taking turns on Wednesday's sharing masculine projects for the month of May! I am using the delightful Cruising Digital Stamp Set, and Bobber and Hook Circular Background
 
 
I really am loving the nautical images! I think the colors red, white and blue always look so good together! I have never been on a cruise before, but this card really makes me wish that I were on one right now! :) I could really enjoy sitting on the deck or laying out by the pool out on the ocean!
 
Anyways, that's it for today!
I hope you enjoyed today's post!
 
 If you like, more details are on my blog!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
 Sandy.

0 comments on "Delightful Wednesday- May- Masculine"