Followers

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Delightful Wednesday - Masculine Projects!


Hello everyone Jane here! Hope you are all well!

Welcome to another Delightful Wednesday at Digital Delights and Sandy and I are sharing our Masculine projects with you for the month of June. 

Now having three younger brothers I grew up with all the Marvel Comic book heroes and my little brother’s favourite by far was Spiderman so what image could be more perfect for him than SPIDER STEVIE! Isn’t he just FAB!!

Wendy has created lots of Superhero characters and they can be found HERE and as part of a super value set HERE. Too cute!
The sentiment is from THE SUPERHERO SENTIMENT SET and I coloured STEVIE using Spectrum Noir markers and pencils.  The spiders and their webs are cut using my Silhouette Portrait.

More details are on my blog!

Have a fun and crafty day!
Hugs
Jane xxx


Photobucket

2 comments on "Delightful Wednesday - Masculine Projects!"

Chrissy on June 10, 2015 at 12:58 AM said...

Fantastic Jane..love it.

luv CHRISSYxx

Haidee on June 22, 2015 at 11:13 AM said...

SUPER FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! I want that image. TFS your talent