Followers

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Hostess Monday with Susan


Hello there and its Susan here from Craftin' Suzie because it is my turn for Hostess Monday.  I have used one on my favourite images from Digital Delights called Little Dumpling and Stork:



Now isn't he just the cutest all ready for a Special Delivery to some lucky couple!  Its so easy to make it for a girl or boy just by changing the colours around or a neutral colour way if you want to make a card in advance and don't know the sex of the baby.  Click on the link below to go directly to the store:

Little Dumpling and Stork


Here is a side view:



All the details of how I made it can be found here on my blog. Thank you so much for looking today, have the most wonderful week hugs Susan xx

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Susan"