Followers

Sunday, May 3, 2015

"Hostess Monday" with Sassy Raggedy


Hi Everyone, it's Sassy Raggedy here on this Monday morning
and it is my honor to be your Hostess today. 

Did I hear someone say "PINK".... Well I was seeing "PINK" by the time I finished my card

I wanted to do a simple card, not CAS, but one using just a set of dies from Spellbinders - Decorative Elements Labels 46 and a flower sentiment from Digital Delights called Welcome Spring.  I used Copics to color the sentiment and placed it on the die in position to be able to lift the petals of the flower in the die.

Welcome spring sentiment (colored)
"Welcome Spring"
I did not add any embellishments to my card as I wanted to really showcase the sentiment as well as the dies. 
I hope you have enjoyed my card for my turn at being your "Hostess" today and I so look forward to seeing everyone again on Thursday when the Designers will showcase the "New   Releases" for May on "Delightful Thursday".
 Sassy Raggedy aka Joann

0 comments on ""Hostess Monday" with Sassy Raggedy"