Followers

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Hostess Monday with Nick




Happy Monday to all

Digital Delights Stamps friends

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Nick here today and I am going to be your host today.




I´m going to show you a project perfect for a little Birthday Boy

Almost all boys like Super Heros, right? 
 Digital Delight has a lot of these to pick from 
to make the perfect card for your little man...

I have used a digi called Spider Stevie for my card.

Spider Stevie

I also used  a little Birthday Sentiment called 
Happy Birthday Circular Sentiment.

Happy Birthday Circular Sentiment
This is how it turned out...


I used a lot of different papers that I had left and tried to pick pieces that were blue, red and black. I added them together to make the background. I also used a piece that had stripes in black and white to make a "frame" for my image.


I have coloured with ProMarkers. I used red brads, a spider die from Cherry Lynn and some black and white baker twine to embellish my card.

Hope you like it!
Nick

1 comments on "Hostess Monday with Nick"

Sassy Raggedy on May 11, 2015 at 1:36 AM said...

Perfect little boy birthday card. Spiderman is always a favorite. Wonderful card Nick. Hugs, joann