Followers

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Delightful Wednesday- May Flowers


Happy Wednesday! :)

Hi, it's Sandy here! Welcome to another Delighful Wednesday with Jane Savage and I taking turns with the weekly post!
This month we decided to go with flowers as our theme! We could go with as little as one flower, or loads of flowers! I decided to use one big flower on this card!
I decided to use Mary Shillelagh found at Digital Delights by Louby Loo! I was very intrigued on trying a different shade of color on her hair! Hair is always the hardest to color for me, so I hope it turned out ok!?!?
She just looked like a chick with style who needed highlights in her hair! ;)

I used:
Spellbinders- Petite Ovales Large, and Lattice Motifs
Memory Box- Mini Scallops
Martha Stewart- Bangle Chain Trim
Copics, Scraps, Pearls, and a Flower

I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

1 comments on "Delightful Wednesday- May Flowers"

Sassy Raggedy on May 20, 2015 at 4:53 AM said...

How adorable. The image is so cute and I love the layers you used. You girls do a wonderful job. Hugs, joann