Followers

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Delightful Wednesday- April Showers


Hello! I am happy to be writing today's post once again! :)
 
This months Wednesday theme is all about water! Jane had started us off by making a fabulous beach card! If you missed last Wednesday's post go and check out her delightful blog!
 
Today I decided to make a card using Splish Splash Susie, and Welcome Spring Sentiment! Both can be found at Digital Delights by Louby Loo! I colored the image with my Copics, but had used the pre-colored sentiment because I thought the colors went nice with the colors I had chosen to use on my card!
 
Here are the ingredients I used to make this card:
 
Marianne- CR1245
Die-namics-Sunflower
Martha Stewart- Branch 2
Stampabilities- Baby Blue
Copics, Pearls, and Scraps
 
That's it for today! I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.
 

1 comments on "Delightful Wednesday- April Showers"

Lisa Lara on April 8, 2015 at 12:33 AM said...

So gorgeous Sandy.