Followers

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Delightful Wednesday -April Showers!


Hello everyone Jane here! Hope you are all well!

Welcome to another Wednesday at Digital Delights and Sandy and I are sharing our April Showers (water related) projects with you this month.


My previous card was a beach scene and I have made another scene but this time using the adorable Pirate Mitzy along with the super sweet sea creatures Whale and OctopusI framed them all within a ‘porthole’ to show a ‘pirate in peril! Yes, as you can see poor Mitzy has been a very naughty girl and is having to walk the plank!


I coloured my images using Spectrum Noir markers and pencils and finished the whole design with the Make a Splash Sentiment. Rather appropriate I thought!

More details are on my blog!

Have a fun and crafty day!
Hugs
Jane xxx

0 comments on "Delightful Wednesday -April Showers!"