Followers

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hostess Monday with Larelyn



Hi Crafty Friends,
It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart.  For my Hostess Monday project I'd like to share what I call the "Delightful Boys of Summer."  As I was going through my Digital Delights images I found so many adorable boy images.  Sometimes these cards are the most difficult to make because lots of images are feminine.  Well here at Digital Delights that's not the case!  Wendy has created as many images for the guys as for the gals.  I decided to pick a few, use the same card base and layout and show you how versatile these images can be.  I didn't add sentiments as they'll go into my stash for those times when I need to grab a card for a special guy.
Let's start with Say Cheese Paul,


and here's Fishing Donnie.

You'll find an entire section of Boys and Men images HERE.
Thanks stopping in for Hostess Monday.  Be sure to return for Tutorial Tuesday tomorrow.

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Larelyn"