Followers

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Hostess Monday | leslierahye


Happy Monday Everyone! This month marks the beginning of my 5th year designing with Digital Delights! I could not have been more fortunate to join this team 4 years ago! I LOVE the stamps and papers and St. Patrick's Day reminds me of  how excited I was to be a part of this team!! As always Wendy has created some very cute images to celebrate!

Greeting card with Clover Set
  Clover Set
I created this fun card using the new Clover Set! Clover is a darling St. Patrick's fairy with armloads of clover. To create the skirt and the clovers in her hair, I used a light green alcohol marker and just created lines, like in the veins of a flower/leaf. I then colored in circles over each leaf with my blending pen [just clear alcohol solution]. I added sparkle to the skirt and elements on the image with my Wink of Stella Giltter Pen.
detail, Clover's skirt
detail, Clover's clovers
I also wanted to share with you another St. Patrick's Day card I created using Lucky Bird! He is so precious and part of the set created last month with the Bargain Friday Collection


Mary Shillelagh Set



2 comments on "Hostess Monday | leslierahye"

Sassy Raggedy on March 9, 2015 at 2:20 AM said...

Both of these are adorable. Lovely coloring and the designs are fantastic. Congrats on starting your 5th year with such a wonderful designer. Hugs, joann

Sandra H on March 9, 2015 at 2:45 PM said...

So sweet x