Followers

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Delightful Wednesday - Girly March!


Its Jane here hope everyone is well!

So today it is my turn to post a Wednesday project using one of Wendy’s scrummy images and Sandy and I are continuing our theme for March which is Girly.


I have used the ever so chic Date Night Tiff and teamed her with a sentiment from the Birthday Sentiment Set! Can't go wrong with a touch of pink!

More details are on my blog!

Have a fun and crafty day!
Hugs
Jane xxx

2 comments on "Delightful Wednesday - Girly March!"

Sassy Raggedy on March 18, 2015 at 2:15 AM said...

How adorable...I love tulle bow and the corner dies are perfect. Your coloring is beautiful. Hugs, joann

Sandra H on March 18, 2015 at 5:13 PM said...

So beautiful and creative is your card as always you are so talented in lots of crafty ways x