Followers

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Delightful Wednesday – Girly March!


Hello there! Hope you are well!

It’s Jane here and it is March already!!! Wow, where is the year going?? 

Well today it is my turn to post a Wednesday project using one of Wendy’s gorgeous images and Sandy and I decided the theme for March would be Girly.

I made a Mother’s Day card as it is fast approaching in the UK!


I have used the super sweet Flower Power Dolled Up Daisy (love that hat) and a sentiment from the Flower Pot Faces set!

More details are on my blog!

Have a fun and crafty day!
Hugs
Jane xxx

4 comments on "Delightful Wednesday – Girly March! "

Sandra H on March 4, 2015 at 1:18 PM said...

So sweet x

Creative M on March 4, 2015 at 1:49 PM said...

Just Precious!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Sassy Raggedy on March 4, 2015 at 3:35 PM said...

Beautiful card Jane. Love the purple and green together. The frame is awesome. Hugs, joann

Larelyn on March 5, 2015 at 10:38 AM said...

Ooooh, one of my favorite color schemes and fantastic coloring. Love it!
Hugs,
Larelyn