Followers

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Delightful Wednesday – April Showers!


Hello everyone Jane here! Hope you are all well!

Welcome to another Wednesday at Digital Delights and it is April already!! Can you believe it?!!  Are you sure there were 31 days in March??!!! J

So Sandy and I decided that our theme for this month would be April Showers (water related projects) and I chose to use the super cute Surfing Jimmie placing him in a beach scene! As you can see he is not venturing into the water just yet as you may be able to spot a shark lurking amidst the waves!! Sensible boy!


I made a colourful beach umbrella for him to shelter under (he seems to be avoiding that as well!!) using a border die and a coffee stirrer.  I then propped the fab Fun in the Sun Sentiment up against it!

More details are on my blog!

Have a fun and crafty day!
Hugs
Jane xxx

Photobucket

1 comments on "Delightful Wednesday – April Showers! "

Sassy Raggedy on March 31, 2015 at 10:39 PM said...

This is so adorable. I love the beach scene. Hugs, joann