Followers

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hostess Monday with Sassy Raggedy


 
Hi everyone and welcome to Hostess Monday here at Digital Delights. 
I am Sassy Raggedy aka Joann Burton and I am honored to be
your Hostess this week. 

Today I am showcasing the image "Angel Love" and I thought it was the perfect time of the year to use this wonderful image.  I decided to use a round card shape as my base and I used some Valentine inlays to mat the image. 
                
My only embellishment is the bow and heart button. I used my Copics to color the image. I wanted the image itself to be the main focus so I decided not to use a sentiment or other embellishment.
Angel Love
Angel Love

Angel Love (colored)
Angel Love
This image comes in black and white as well as colored. Click on the links under the images and it will take you directly to the image in the store.
If you are ready to start your Valentine cards be sure to check out all the wonderful images here at Digital Delights. 
Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a great week. 
Hugs, Sassy Raggedy

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Sassy Raggedy"