Followers

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Hostess Monday With Chrissy



 
Hello Everyone and welcome to Hostess Monday...
 
Chrissy here to entertain you for a moment and also I'm sharing a card I made using the delightful and gorgeous image...Barrows of love Set 
 
 


I loved this image the moment I saw it and had a wonderful time colouring her and her sweet Teddy in and adding lots of sparkle..

I used copics and Faber Castell pencils...


There's a close up...the tiny hearts above the Teddy were the off cuts from the border die [waste not want not]



And a side view...

This set you can find HERE and on special too..so off you go and gets heaps more wonderful images at the Digital Delights Store..

Thanks for taking the time to pop in..

Luv CHRISSYxx

0 comments on "Hostess Monday With Chrissy"