Followers

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

February- Delightful Wednesday- Older Digi Month


Happy Wednesday! :)

Hi, it's Sandy here bringing today's post!
It's time for another Delightful Wednesday Older Digi showcase! This here is Ditzy Reindeer, and it can be found at Digital Delights by Louby Loo under the DVD Collection, Vol V! The sentiment is from Christmas Sentiment Set! You can never start to early making Christmas cards, am I right! ;)

,

I just love this digi! Hmm, I think I say that to all Wendy's digis, but I really do! Usually I like coloring the scarves with a little bit of pattern to them to give it character, but this one just was calling me to leave it as it is!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

The Paper Studio- Retro Ornaments, and Classic Snowflakes, Blue
Cuttlebug- Swiss Dots
Spellbinders- 2013 Holiday Trees, Lacey Circles, and Standard Circles, Large
Poppy Stamps Inc- Small Blooming Poinsettia
Copics, and White Gel Pen

1 comments on " February- Delightful Wednesday- Older Digi Month"

Sandra H on February 25, 2015 at 12:39 PM said...

Awww so cute x