Followers

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Delightful Wednesdays – Older Digis Month


Hello everyone Jane here! Hope you are all well!
Today it is my turn to post a Wednesday project and this month our theme is Older Digis.

So as Mothering Sunday is fast approaching in the UK I decided to do a more unusual Mother’s Day card for my mum as she is most definitely my absolute hero! Awwwww!

I used the ever so heroic Fearless Freda for my design and she is also available in a coloured version here .  My sentiment is from the Super Hero Sentiment Set 


So I thought I would go all black and white B movie for this one with a touch of yellow for contrast!


Ingredients:
Image:  Fearless Freda
Dies: Spellbinders ‘Inverted Scalloped Circles’ – Signature Dies ‘Starburst’ – Memory Box ‘Village Lamp Post’ – Tattered Lace ‘Winter Scene’
Paper/Card: Neenah Solar White – Papermania ‘Bexley Black’
Colouring/Ink: Spectrum Noir pencils
Others: Gems

Wendy also does the most amazing Superhero Value Set, cute characters you are sure to recognise, you must check it out and all the rest of her super-duper designs in the shop!

Have a fun and crafty day!
Hugs
Jane xxx

1 comments on "Delightful Wednesdays – Older Digis Month "

Sandra H on February 18, 2015 at 10:55 AM said...

Gorgeous!!