Followers

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Hostess Monday with Susan


Hello there and welcome to Hostess Monday. I'm Susan from Craftin' Suzie and its my turn to hostess this week.


I used the super cute Cupcake Timmy which comes in either coloured or plain version, just click the link to take you directly to the store.

Cupcake Timmy
Cupcake Timmy (colored)



I had loads of fun colouring Timmy up with my Copics and decided to carry on with the jungle theme! Wendy has loads of sentiments too and such good value you get so many in a set! 




Thank you so much for looking today and I hope you have a wonderful week! Hugs Susan x

2 comments on "Hostess Monday with Susan"

Sandra H on January 26, 2015 at 3:01 PM said...

So cute!!

Sassy Raggedy on January 27, 2015 at 8:22 PM said...

Wonderful card Susan and the papers are amazing. Hugs, joann