Followers

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Hostess Monday with Joey...


Hello Everyone
Thank you for popping by the Digital Delights Blog today :)

Its my turn (Jo) to Host this Monday and I have a sweet little image to share with you on my card
Isn't she the cutest!!! 



All Occasions DVD Vol IV

There are lots of different images featuring Lara :)


I wanted to give her a more muted colour pallette but that changed as I was working with her lol, The papers and embellies are from my stash and I used lots of different die cuts

There are so many perfect images for the warmer (hopefully) spring months that are heading our way over in the Shop, you will have a blast looking through them

Wishing you all a lovely day
Jo 
x x x


1 comments on "Hostess Monday with Joey..."

Sandra H on January 19, 2015 at 4:31 PM said...

Oh wow what a beautiful card gorgeous image colours and design xx