Followers

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Guest Designer | Susan


Happy Saturday everyone! I have  Delightful Treat for you today! We have Guest Designer Susan sharing her super cute card today. Susan was chosen from one of our last challenges and we wanted to make sure you all got to share this beautiful card!


Susan

 from 


Susan writes :

My name is Susan, and I live in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. I've always enjoyed some sort of creative venture, ranging from sketching and painting, to sewing, embroidery, cake decorating, jewelry making, and most recently, card making and multi media art. My love of card-making started off when I began swapping on an online swap site, about 8 years ago. I started with ATCs, and then ventured into card-making. It was 7 years ago that I made the only New Years Resolution that I've ever kept, and that was to never purchase another greeting card!! I find gluing and coloring and cutting very relaxing and therapeutic....the best way to de-stress!! My favorite cards to make are the super customized ones, that have elements specifically for the recipients. I fell in love with the adorable images at Digital Delights, and have been having a blast with their images since the first one I did :)


Product used

1 comments on "Guest Designer | Susan"

Sandra H on January 10, 2015 at 2:49 PM said...

So pretty!!