Followers

Friday, January 16, 2015

Guest Designer | Lucy


Happy Saturday everyone! I have  Delightful Treat for you today! We have Guest Designer Lucy sharing her super cute card today. Lucy was chosen from one of our last challenges and we wanted to make sure you all got to share this beautiful card!



Lucy

 from 

Lucy writes :

Hello! My name is Lucy I'm 25 and bedridden with severe ME. I'm not able to do very much but spend each day doing little bits of Cardmaking which I absolutely love! It keeps me so happy and positive! My style is very young and girlie and I love colouring images and using pretty embellishments! I absolutely loved using Digital Delights cute fun images for this card!


Product used


3 comments on "Guest Designer | Lucy"

Sandra H on January 17, 2015 at 4:53 AM said...

Beautiful card !

Sassy Raggedy on January 17, 2015 at 11:29 AM said...

Lucy your card is adorable. How creative the frame is. Coloring is right on. Wonderful job....Hugs, joann

Lucy Woods on January 18, 2015 at 3:51 AM said...

Aww thank you ladies! Loved making it!x