Followers

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A Month of 3D with Sandy and Jane




Hi Jane here! Hope everyone is well!

I am here to show my first Wednesday post as a member of the Digital Delights team.  Yipee!

Last week you were treated to a gorgeous project by my super talented team mate, Sandy Palmer and this week it is my turn.  Sandy and I will be bringing you themed posts every Wednesday, and this month our theme is 3D.
Had to lay it down to photograph I'm afraid!!
I decided to make a mobile, as you do, and I thought one of the new releases, the fabulously cute Hot Air Balloon Natasha , would be perfect for this! I coloured her with Spectrum Noir markers and pencils but she is also available coloured here if you’d prefer.

The fab sentiment, Come Fly With Me and so many other delicious things can be found in the shop here so ‘fly’ over and take a look!

Have a fun and crafty day!
Hugs
Jane xxx




Photobucket

0 comments on "A Month of 3D with Sandy and Jane"