Followers

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A month of 3D with Sandy and Jane


Hi, it's Sandy here from "A Little Piece Of Heaven"!

I am excited to say that Jane Savage and I will be taking turns posting on Wednesday's! If you haven't seen any of her work, you need to stop on by her blog! She is an extremely talented lady!!!
We both decided that we will be doing a themed month every month, and for this month we chose to do 3-D card/projects!

To start off, I decided to use the Teapot SVG Card as the base, and Poor Luvvy digi! The image comes pre colored as well!


Here is a side view!

 
I used Martha Stewart's, Arched Lattice, and Spellbinders, Scalloped Circles on my card! I colored the digi with my Copics! I am a Copic girl, what can I say! I just LOVE them!!! :)
With it being winter and all, I thought this was pretty fitting! So many colds, and the flu bug, etc going around! Knock on wood, we haven't suffered from any of it yet, but it has ran through the family already!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed today's post!

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

2 comments on "A month of 3D with Sandy and Jane"

Sassy Raggedy on January 14, 2015 at 9:48 PM said...

This is wonderful Sandy. I can't wait to try this. Hugs, joann

Lenoria on January 15, 2015 at 8:44 AM said...

This is so cute and the bug has definitely been thru our family and the schools here. This is such a cute way to present a little "pick me up" and to let someone know you are thinking of them and sending them a hug without actually getting close enough to catch the "whatevers". I love this!