Followers

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Tuesday Tutorial | Bottle Tag




Hi everyone! leslierahye with my last tutorial post for a while. I began creating on the tutorial blog several years ago and have loved my time creating in this capacity.  I will miss you all. Changes in my personal life this fall and creative goals for next year showed me that I needed a little more time for myself and that I needed to step down from some of my work. I LOVE Digital Delights and will continue designing and posting for the company. I just will be giving my tutorial duties back to Christine. Wish me luck!
Today's project is bottle tag that can be used in any year end  celebration. I'm using Champagne Roxie paired with the Winter Chalkboard Sentiments and the Chalkboard papers!
I hope you like my project.

For this project
Champagne Roxy (colored)Champagne Roxy
Champagne Roxie
Winter Chalkboard Sentiment set
Winter Chalkboard Sentiments
Chalkboard Digital Paper Pack
Chalkboard Digital Paper Pack

Thanks for stopping by~


 Check out the how-to video on our Tutorial Blog or here


1 comments on "Tuesday Tutorial | Bottle Tag"

Sassy Raggedy on December 10, 2014 at 11:53 AM said...

Now this is just adorable. I love it. Hugs, joann