Followers

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Hostess Monday with Gale





It is Hostess Monday today at Digital Delights and I am Gale your hostess this week.  I have made a card today using this very cute image Angel Donita.  She looks so sweet and angelic I think.  I paired her with the sentiment Christmas Blessings which is in the Christmas Hugs Sentiment Set.  A perfect sentiment to go with our angel.  Both stamps can be found at the Digital Delights Store.
Angel Donita   Angel Donita (colored)  
Angel Donita

 Christmas Hugs sentiment set
Christmas hugs sentiment
If you are still making Christmas cards as I am, them this is a pretty easy one to make.  I used die cuts from MFT Die-namics Round Banner Stax.  But, you can used just about any shape die cut.  I also used a Cloud SVG cut, but you can use a cloud die cut or just draw it your self and cut it out.  I popped my angel sitting on the cloud.  Other supplies are cardstock, gems and a little glitter glue for the wings.  I colored my image with Copic Sketch markers but, you can buy the colored image from the Digital Delights Store to save you time.
Thank you for looking and have a blessed day.  
Hugs, Gale



2 comments on "Hostess Monday with Gale"

Faith A on December 8, 2014 at 3:17 AM said...

Fabulous card

Sassy Raggedy on December 8, 2014 at 10:11 PM said...

How adorable Gale. Love the colors. Hugs, joann