Followers

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Holiday Treats with Digital Delights


Happy Wednesday! As the holidays approach I like to make some small gifts to give to friends and teachers that remind them that I think they're special. These creations by my blog friends Larelyn and Christine are the perfect inspiration for me! I hope you enjoy them too!

Snowie Lola Hot Chocolate holder by Larelyn
Outside of Hot Chocolate holder by Larelyn
Snowie LolaSnowie Lola (colored)

Christine Garner
Christine Garner
December cupcake setDecember cupcake set (colored)
Christmas Hugs sentiment set
Magical winter sentiments
Holly jolly digital paper pack

2 comments on "Holiday Treats with Digital Delights"

Sandra H on December 10, 2014 at 6:45 AM said...

They are so lovely x

Sassy Raggedy on December 10, 2014 at 11:52 AM said...

I love both of them. Wonderful job girls. Hugs, joann