Followers

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Thankful


As we enter the holidays here I often spend these days reflecting on my blessings from throughout the year. I pause and give thanks for the people in my life--like my teamies past and present--for the inspiration they provide--like these amazing cards here--for the opportunities afforded me by an oh so patient boss--thank you Wendy. I try to find a way, either through a simple note or a beautiful card, to remind those special people in my life that I love them, that they matter to me, and that I am honored that they are part of my life.
Who are you thankful for?? Who has blessed your life?? How will you share your thanks?? Might I recommend a beautiful digital stamp and sentiment from Digital Delights by Louby Loo??


I hope you enjoy this holiday inspiration! 

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comments on "Thankful "

Sassy Raggedy on November 21, 2014 at 7:21 PM said...

This is lovely. What a wonderful post. Hugs, joann