Followers

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Hostess Monday with Sassy Raggedy


Hi everyone Sassy Raggedy here and I am your Hostess for this Monday. First I would like to wish all of you a very "Happy Thanksgiving" this week from all of us here at "Digital Delights."
 
I have been designing for "Digital Delights" now for a little over two years and have loved every minute of it. I especially love when "Hostess Monday" comes around and I get to be the hostess. 
 
I am always honored to get to showcase the images of Wendy Hall. And when I saw this new image I knew I wanted to see what I could do with it. How perfect this image is to me during this Holiday week.We here in the United States will be celebrating 'Thanksgiving" on Thursday and giving thanks for all our wonderful blessings. 


I need to apologize for the blurring of my sentiment. I have bought three camera's this year and looks like I will have to get another. However I may not be making my Sentiments large enough. My card is a three layer step card. As for my technique the main thing I would like to tell you is how I did the snow and glitter. On a few of the trees I used some "Snow-Tex" then added a sprinkling of "Poly Flake" glitter. This glitter is a polyester glitter and I love it. The greenish trees and the snow on the church itself was done using some "Wink of Stella" in clear. Then while still wet I again sprinkled the Poly Flake on top. It is really hard to see just how pretty it is.

My Card Recipe:
Image - Church Accessories Set 
Sentiment - A Touch of Christmas Sentiment Set
Medium - Copic Markers
Dies - Tree Die - Marianne Dies
Dies - Silhouette Online Store
Embellies - Wink of Stella in Clear, Snow-Tex, Poly-Flake
Special Technique - Card Shaped made using Silhouette Cameo
 
I hope I have inspired some of you. Thank you for stopping by today and be sure to stop by the store at Digital Delights to check out all the sales on these cute images. 
 
Again, Happy Thanksgiving to you all....
 
 Sassy Raggedy aka Joann
 

1 comments on "Hostess Monday with Sassy Raggedy"

Sandra H on November 24, 2014 at 3:55 PM said...

Beautiful is your card!!