Followers

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Hostess Monday with Kez


Happy Hostess Monday! I'm super excited to share this card with you all today!

My family has a bit of baby on the brain at the moment, as my sister is expecting, so although it's too early to make one for her, I decided to make a baby card, just to get it a bit out of my system!



I used the super, super cute LITTLE DUMPLING printed and fussy cut it with my silhouette cameo, before I coloured it with my Promarkers to match the papers I'd picked (Party Animals from Trimcraft). The sentiment is from the IT'S FOR YOU sentiment set. I cut around it with my silhouette and cut a second cloud, adding a little grey to shadow each of them. Layered the whole lot up on teal coloured card and added a few pearls to finish off.


Hugs
Kez

2 comments on "Hostess Monday with Kez"

Sandra H on November 10, 2014 at 3:59 PM said...

So beautiful is your card x

Donna on November 12, 2014 at 8:51 AM said...

Beautiful card, the clouds are a cute addition. Congrats on becoming an aunt soon!