Followers

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Hostess Monday with Katie


Good Morning and welcome to a new week!
Katie from Both Sides of The Paper here today I am the "Hostess" here at Digital Delights for the Hostess Monday slot.
I have been designing with Wendy's images for 5 years now and for today's card I went with a traditional Christmas image but gave it a little twist on the color combination and I hope you like it.



Card Recipe:
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - Mint Twist by Kaiser Craft
Border Punch - Hearts by Martha Stewart
Circle Dies - Lifestyle Crafts
Flowers - Recollections
Goosebumps - Queen and Co






I love how the pink brightens the whole feel of the card and gives a modern spin to this lovely traditional church image.

Katie

1 comments on "Hostess Monday with Katie"

Sandra H on November 17, 2014 at 9:27 AM said...

Beautiful card!