Followers

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Hostess Monday with Julie -- Cuppa, Anyone?


Greetings, crafty friends!  Julie here today for Hostess Monday from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.  This is my first time as hostess, so I'm really excited! I'm sharing a technique I like to use often -- making a card shape that imitates the shape of the image I am highlighting.


Today, I chose to work with Teacup Slippy, available in the Digital Delights by Louby Loo store, along with many other wonderful Christmas and Winter images, if you want to get a jumpstart on your Christmas cards.

Teacup SlippyTeacup Slippy (colored)
The image is available in both uncolored and colored versions.

Here's my teacup shaped card:

Pull out the tab, and out slips Teacup Slippy...

ta da!
I colored Teacup Slippy with Copic markers. 

I hope this idea inspires you to try your own shaped card theme.  
The possibilities are limitless!
Hugs 
Julie

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Julie -- Cuppa, Anyone?"