Followers

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hostess Monday with Sandy


I am so excited, this is my first post for Hostess Monday! :)
I had found a really neat technique on Youtube where someone made a sun ray using two of Tim Holtz distressed inks! Well, I did have Spiced Marmalade as my orange, but substituted the yellow with Stampabilities, Pastel Yellow! I am happy to say, it still worked! :)
Here is the sun ray background tutorial I found on Youtube!



                         I thought this little turtle went perfect with the sun ray in the background!
Here is the supplies I used on my card:
Marianne Design- CR1245
My Minds Eye- Dolled Up
Stampabilities- Pastel Yellow
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Spiced Marmalade
Copics, Scraps, Ribbon, and Pearls

I hope you enjoyed today's post! :)
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy

1 comments on "Hostess Monday with Sandy"

Larelyn on October 6, 2014 at 8:26 AM said...

Love, love, love this adorable card.
Hugs,
Larelyn