Followers

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Hostess Monday with Nick



Hi Everyone and Happy Monday!
Nick here and I will be your hostess today.
I will show you three different ways to add textures to animals fur, skinn or feathers.
I started of with this adorable little happy pig called Pauly the Pig. I coloured her with ProMarkers.
She has been retired but Wendy now has this little piggy instead called Percy Pig.
Percy pig Percy pig (colored)
Now the first way to add texture to a project is to use Inca Gold and a mask. I used a mask from The Crafters Workshop calledMinni Well Rounded and a Inka Gold called Magenta. Add the Inka Gold over the projekt. Let dry. I then fussy cut my pig and added her to my card.

For the next one I picked a sweet little duck called Dilly Duck. I used ProMarkers for him as well to get a bas to work on. I then thought that little duckys are fluffy. So to add texture on this project I used yellow Flowersoft called Sunshine Yellow. 
Simply add glue on the parts you want to cover. Add a lot of Flowersoft. Press gently on top straight down. Then shake off the lose bits over a paper so you can put them back into your container. 
For the last project today I also used a stamp that has retired from the shop. It´s called Shelby the Seal.  But this technique can be used on a lot of animals like Jubbly Dog, Bobby Bluebird or Stanley Snake.
I start to colour my image with ProMarkers. Then I add striped, waves, curves or dots using my blender pen. Where I draw the colour gets lighter which gives a cool effect. 


Now this is my three finished animal projects. I hope I inspired you to play any of those adorable animal images that can be find in the shop!







Happy Monday

Nick



Photobucket

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Nick"