Followers

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hostess Monday with Jane


Ok, so it’s Hostess Monday here at Digital Delights and your ‘Hostess with the Mostest’ today is me, Jane from the Challenge team! Wow, my first one so I will try not to mess it up!

I would like to show you a card I made for one of my work colleagues who left on promotion recently! Now he is a true Boy Scout. I kid you not. So the images I chose to use for him, from the Happy Campers Coordinating Set, were perfect!  I also used ‘Good Luck’ from the School Sentiment Set too.


This is what a love about stamps, the way you can personalize them to fit the recipient. The scarf is in his troop colours and what with the freckles and red hair it looks just like him! Of course you’ll have to take my word for that one!! Although I do have to admit that, in real life, he is quite a bit taller!! J


Check out all of Wendy’s INCREDIBLE images in the shop here! You never know you may find one that looks just like someone you know!!

Have a Delightful day, and thank you for looking!
See ya!
  Hugs
Jane

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Jane"