Followers

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Guest Designer | Teresa


 I am so delighted to welcome a
fantastic Guest Designer this week!

Teresa


Teresa writes :
Hi, my name is Teresa, I am a single parent to Tyler who is 17 and I live in Sittingbourne, Kent in the United Kingdom. I currently run a fresh food counter in my local supermarket, but in my spare time I love to make cards.
I have been crafting on and off for many years, starting with knitting and cross stitch. After a back operation last year, I found myself with lots of spare time and decided to set up a blog to start showing my cards and I haven't looked back since.
My passion is ProMarkers and digi stamps, finding that I can spend hours just colouring.

Product used

1 comments on "Guest Designer | Teresa"

Kraftychick on October 15, 2014 at 9:42 AM said...

Teresa,
This is such a cute card! I too have the Promarker addiction but I can't seem to find the best paper/cardstock for me. I'm having a lot of bleeding problems with the paper and it's supposed to be designed for alcohol markers - I must be too heavy handed - LOL! I'm following your blog now and can't wait to see your new projects!

Jackie