Followers

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Hostess Monday with Joey...


Hello Everyone
Thanks for Stopping By the Digital Delights Blog today

It is my turn (Joey)  to share a project with you, and I could not resist sprinkling a little bit of Christmas Magic around, Wendy has heaps of gorgeous images in the Shop just for Christmas, do take a peek :)
I do love this girlie :) I coloured her up with markers, I used some distress ink on the sentiment and the embossed cardstock, and over the elements from the Santas Letter's set. I mounted Pat using 3d glue and added a sprinkle of glitter. The papers and embellies from my stash.
I have used
Post Box

Post Girl Pat
Santas Letter's Set - a Few elements


Thanks for Visiting
Have a LOVELY Day
Joey
x x x

Photobucket

1 comments on "Hostess Monday with Joey..."

CRAZYCRAFTSHED on September 8, 2014 at 2:38 AM said...

Gorgeous card Joey
Hugs Dianne xx :)