Followers

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Guest Designer | Migdalia


 I am so delighted to welcome a
fantastic Guest Designer this week!

Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M


Migdalia writes : Hi, I'm Migdalia from Crafting with Creative M. I started crafting several years ago but on 2010, I had begun setting up my blog but not until 2011 was it official. My blog was set and I was introduced to bloggie world. I'm so thankful for my blog because it has introduced me to some amazing and talented people.
I enjoy crafting whether it is for my design teams or "IFTL" Project & Cards For Kids". You can check out more of my crafty projects by visiting my blog! I was honored to have been chosen to be a Guest Designer for Digital Delights!!

Product used

1 comments on "Guest Designer | Migdalia"

Creative M on October 1, 2014 at 3:07 PM said...

Thank you so much for having me as a Guest Designer! It is an honor as always!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*