Followers

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

GDT | Gail


 Hi everyone!!
 I am so delighted to welcome a
fantastic Guest Designer this week!



 Welcome
Gail

 from Lacey Lassy

Gail writes : Hi, my name is Gail Lass and I’m so excited to have won the Guest DT position for this Anything Goes challenge. Being a legal secretary by day I’m detail oriented and have found that it carries over into my card making and scrapbooking. I love to spend time in my Girl Cave surrounded by shelves of supplies and tools. While in my Cave, I’m often visited by 2 beagles and 3 cats (who get nosey about what Mom is doing). Occasionally hubby, Tim, will come in to see what I am doing if I’ve been MIA for too long. I’d like to thank LeslieRahye and the gals on the Delightful Challenges Challenge Team for the honor of being their guest this week and for this adorable digital image named Say Cheese Polly that I used on my card!
Product used

Say Cheese Polly (colored)Say Cheese Polly

2 comments on "GDT | Gail"

Joann Burton on September 3, 2014 at 5:14 AM said...

Gail welcome so glad to have you with us. Beautiful coloring and such a lovely design. Love the background accents Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

Creative M on September 3, 2014 at 3:31 PM said...

Simply adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*