Followers

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

GDT | Cebelica


 I am so delighted to welcome a
fantastic Guest Designer this week!

  Welcome
Cebelica


Cebelica writes : I'm a simple girl from a small European country. I'm a very chatty person and I love traveling and meeting new people. In my free time you will most likely find me behind my computer or behind my desk crafting. :) I really enjoy doing all sorts of paper crafts and making jewelry.

Product used
January Cupcake setJanuary cupcake set (colored)

2 comments on "GDT | Cebelica"

Joann Burton on September 3, 2014 at 5:12 AM said...

Beautiful Christmas card. I loveall the embellishments. Just so pretty. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

Creative M on September 3, 2014 at 3:30 PM said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! Awesome job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*