Followers

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Hostess Monday with Ria....



Welcome to my Hostess Monday posting here on Digital Delights by Louby Loo...

Lately I am in a Clean and Simple Style mood and I have a hard time going in overload with embellishments.  So here are a couple of my Christmas cards...
For my first card I used Baby Snow and a sentiment from the Touch of Christmas set...
I coloured with Spectrum Noir markers and Stickles...


For my second card I used this cute Teacup Slippy and the sentiment is also from the Touch Of Christmas set... Also coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils..


And my last card is with this cute Christmas Flower Daffy coloured with Copic markers. And the sentiment is also from the Touch of Christmas sentiment set...


I hope you enjoyed my cards and get inspired to start working on your christmas cards...

hugs Ria

1 comments on "Hostess Monday with Ria...."

Sandra H on August 4, 2014 at 1:42 PM said...

So cute x