Followers

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Hostess Monday with Lorraine


Good morning everyone, today it is my turn to be the Monday Hostess for 
It is a first for me so if I make any mistakes please forgive me.
I had so much fun making this card using the coloured image called Chimney Santa Set and papers from the Candy Cane Lane set, all listed below. 
I actually used my MCS programme and used the digital punch to create the circle centre for Santa and the snowflakes, I used the sentiment that comes with the set for both the outside and inside.
I rarely decorate the inside of my cards but this set provided the perfect image for the inside of the card I love it I hope you do to.
Here are the links for the items used from the store

Chimney Santa setChimney Santa set (colored)


Candy Cane Lane Digital Paper Pack

Thanks for visiting hugs from me Lorraine (aka coldwaters2)
and 

Photobucket

2 comments on "Hostess Monday with Lorraine "

Sandra H on September 1, 2014 at 5:25 AM said...

This is so beautiful as always you are so creative with your cards x

Joann Burton on September 3, 2014 at 5:16 AM said...

Just adorably cute Lorraine. Love the patterned paper and how you used it with the circle cut out. Fantastic Christmas Card. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy